TLC Landscape Designs would like to congratulate in taking your first step into creating a stunning landscape design to best suit your personal or families’ needs.
Pre-Consultation Questionnaire and Preparation
There are a few questions and requests into making the consultation move along much more smoothly, so we can discuss the more detailed ideas and concepts. This will then get you more for your money.
1. Are you looking to landscape your entire property?
2. If not, front, rear, or which area?
- Is this a small to medium sized block, or country?
3. Please indicate what services you may require:
- Hardscapes design (paving, concreting, walls, steps, etc)
- Split levels
- Planting design
- Irrigation plan
- Drainage and storm water
- Specialized plant design (see below for details)
- Complete Package
4. If required, what type of garden are you looking for?
- Australian Native or Mediterranean
- Summer, winter focused, or flowers all year round
- Bee, bird attracting
- Low maintenance
- Vertical garden beds
- Vegetable or herb garden
- Are raised beds an option?
- Pool side (chlorine, salt?)
- Any other ideas, please send them through
5. Are there any specific ideas, or concepts you have in mind? If so send pictures via e-mail.
6. Any children or pets to consider?
7. What do you mainly use, or, wish to use your yard for? ie. parties, bbq, relaxing, etc
8. Last, but certainly not least, what is your budget?
This is just to scratch the surface, so we know what to expect, as well as to get you thinking. The ideas and possibilities of which you could transform your property into are endless.
Consultation has a fixed price of $200 for up to 2hrs. Payment of services are to be paid by direct debt, or card upon making the consultation. Any cancellations will result in a $50 fee, as the time has been set aside and booked in.